||Bilingual International Inside Sales Rep
|Melton Truck Lines
||Summary: The primary role for this position is to drive and develop new business by identifying, pursuing, and developing new prospects/customers. This position is responsible for managing and growing various accounts that have international shipments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide rates, credit and account set-up, and general information to customers and prospects.
2. Explain freight rates and regulations regarding shipping size, weight, and handling in Mexico and USA.
3. Explain and understand customs clearance process at the different border crossings to both customers and sales team.
4. Assist Regional Sales Manager(s) with preparing & coordinating Northbound and Southbound Mexico projects, quotes, contracts, and one-time rate agreements.
5. Provide immediate, accurate service to inbound/outbound Mexico shippers and consignees.
6. Promote and support a positive, team-working environment.
7. Build lasting relationships with top level customer service.
8. Utilize Sales Force to track and record customer/prospect conversations and frequency.
9. Gather signed contract, carriage agreement, rate agreement and completed credit application on new customers.
10. Secure, schedule, and enter loads for dispatch with the appropriate Territory Account Manager.
11. Responsible for scheduling loads and tracking of trailers crossing through the Nogales, AZ and Calexico, CA, San Diego, CA and El Paso, TX.
12. Designated contact for all Southbound Mexico loads scheduled through Conexus.
13. Various special ad-hoc assignments depending on business needs.
||• Education and/or Experience: Qualified candidates will possess a 2 or 4-year college degree in Business or related field; 1 year of transportation experience beneficial.
• Special Training: Must be very computer literate in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). SalesForce experience is a plus.
• Special Skills: Must have good communication skills and deal well with different personalities. Attention to detail is very important. Must exhibit a high level of energy and enthusiasm. Excellent organizational skills (multi-task oriented). Must be fully
bilingual in Spanish. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication in both English and Spanish. Analytic ability to diagnose problems and ability to work independently to correct difficulties. Excellent math skills.
• Physical Demands: It is necessary to talk, hear, sit, write, type. It is occasionally necessary to lift up to 25 lbs.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM to 5PM (one hour lunch)
Some Travel Involved – 5%
||Send This Job to a Friend