||The Contract Administrator will support our Operations and Engineering group.
The position is primarily responsible for providing routine and non-routine administrative and contract support services to various groups across the organization by assisting with the contract review for completion and accuracy, creating and maintaining departmental
files, preparing reports and correspondence, and ensuring correct and timely document workflow and administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following represents the majority of the duties performed by the position, but is not meant to be all inclusive nor prevent other duties from being assigned when necessary.
1. Complies with DOT and OSHA health, safety and environmental requirements and follows safety philosophy and procedures developed by the Company including: applicable environmental, health and safety rules, procedures, and accepted safe work practices, the
use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems, and the reporting of workplace hazards and injury or illness arising from workplace activities; observes the workplace to identify conditions or behaviors that should be corrected and takes
2. Handles confidential information relating to business development, prepares all documents and follows through the process for signature.
3. Coordinates the gathering of information from various departments in the preparation of contracts and other legal documents, reviewing certain contracts and other legal documents to ensure necessary provisions are contained therein; follows through the process
for signature and filing.
4. Administers contracts catalog system for all departments including pipeline operations, engineering, business development, and consulting agreements. Ensures approval of contracts by all required departments and forwards completed document to necessary recipients.
5. Manages the work-order database, workflow, and approval process including initiation of work order number, tracking work order status, and providing completed and approved work order documents to petitioner.
6. Manages vendor qualification process for existing and new contracts including coordination of contract review by the legal, finance and HS&E departments before final execution of documents. Works in ISNetworld to validate vendor
information pertaining to DOT and safety records and insurance statistics as part of the qualification process.
7. Creates and maintains the filing systems for the operations department according to the Company’s Records Retention Policy.
8. Compiles information to prepare outgoing routine correspondence, forms and reports, conducts necessary research and prepares reports to summarize findings as needed.
9. Arranges and coordinates shipper’s meetings; researches and reserves facilities; coordinates food, support equipment and materials.
10. Copies, assembles, and distributes contracts, reports, presentations and other business materials.
11. Orders and maintains supplies for special projects.
Education and Experience
• An Associate’s degree and/or paralegal diploma or equivalent in experience and a minimum of five years of general administrative experience and contract administration is required. Additional experience in support of engineering or operations personnel in
the energy industry and notary public designation is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to actively engage in safe behavior and understand and follow the principles and methods related to pipeline and workplace safety as established by the Company.
• Knowledge of emergency and safety procedures, policies procedures, equipment operating parameters, and all applicable DOT, EPA, FERC, DHS and OSHA requirements.
• Knowledge of business processes and development.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to obtain notary public designation.
• Ability to utilize relevant software and hardware (such as Microsoft Office products and SharePoint).
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow through to resolve issues.
• Knowledge of the structure and/or content of legal contracts.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to coordinate multiple and changing priorities.
• Ability to coordinate actions in relation to others' actions.
• Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff from all levels of the organization, consultants, vendors and guests.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of records.
• Ability to organize information clearly and precisely.
• Ability to effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and vendors.
• Ability to follow corporate policies and the directions of supervisors.
• Ability to refrain from causing or contributing to the disruption of the workplace.
||Send This Job to a Friend