||Regional Channel Sales Manager
||About ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, a salesforce.com company
The salesforce.com ExactTarget Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We’re driven by a deep understanding of marketers’ needs—because we’re marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com, pioneers in cloud computing, to offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees. By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the “Best Places to Work,” the ExactTarget Marketing Cloud team shows you what being Orange is all about!
The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud is a salesforce.com company. For more information, visit www.ExactTarget.com.
About the Position
Why join us?
• A high-energy, collaborative team environment with people who truly love their jobs
• A leading compensation package, including individual and team incentive potential
• Opportunities for career growth and professional development
• The chance to make a real contribution to the success of the market leader
If you’re ready to do really cool things alongside really cool people, make ExactTarget Marketing Cloud your professional home. No other company will empower you to reach your potential like ExactTarget Marketing Cloud!
At ExactTarget, we don’t sell a product—instead, we provide customers worldwide with software solutions to harness the power of interactive marketing and achieve phenomenal business results.
The Regional Channel Sales Manager is responsible for recruiting and managing Solution Provider partners for Eastern Canada. This is a quota position that will work with our Direct Sales Team in an overlay sales model.
• Working with Regional Sales and Channel Team to establish channel partner strategy and set new partner profile and targets.
• Recruit new partners that can fulfill the strategy and profile defined.
• Work with Channel Partner Managers to build and execute partner business plans.
• Manage current partners to drive new business and renewals to achieve quota.
• Maintain accurate lead pipelines and opportunity forecasts and report to team on regular basis.
• Ensuring cross-functional quarterly business reviews with named partners by team, and co-lead these meetings as appropriate
• Developing and maintaining relationships with business drivers and executives within key named partners
• Completing complex contract negotiations
• Identifying & gaining commitment for reference-able case studies within named partners
||• Minimum of 5 years of complex software partner sales management experience, preferably selling to and with consulting firms, interactive agencies, digital agencies, or direct marketing organizations
• Both Resell and OEM (embedded) experience is required
• Ability to work in a matrixed and overlay sales model
• Proven results in leading sales/strategic account or partner management teams
• Track record of overachievement in quota, with forecast accuracy via Salesforce.com.
• Outstanding communication skills – written, verbal and facilitation
• Must be able to work independently in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Superior professional presence and business acumen
• Advanced user of MS Office including Project, Access, Visio, Excel, Word, & Power Point
• Proven experience selling at the "C" level
||Send This Job to a Friend