||Daymar College - Online
||Financial Services Officer
||We appreciate your interest in Daymar Colleges Group, LLC's employment opportunities. At Daymar Colleges Group LLC, "We Change Lives One Person at a Time".
What to Expect with the Online Application Process:
Before you begin the online application process, be sure to:
•Allow up to 20 minutes to complete the online application.
•Have your e-mail address and an up-loadable version of your resume ready.
•Once you have up-loaded your resume, please complete a short questionnaire that will vary in length based upon the position.
Applications are accepted only for currently available job openings. If you are a current Daymar Colleges Group, LLC associate, please use the UltiPro system via the “My Company” tab so that the recruiting department recognizes you as an internal candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Daymar Colleges Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company
does not constitute a contract for any specific period of time and any Associate is free to resign at any time with or without a reason, just as the company may end an Associate’s employment at any time with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance
with the ADA, and in response to our dedication to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities, accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
||Position Summary: Provides financial services and planning to assist students in meeting college costs. This position also administers all aspects of the College’s financial services programs.
Administration. Provides financial counseling and planning to assist students in meeting college costs in order to administer all aspects of the College’s financial aid programs.
Customer Service. Provides students with answers and direction on obtaining financial aid to assist with college funding.
Compliance. Maintains a presence and active involvement in communal affairs to assure compliance with Title IV Student Financial Aid programs and all federal and state regulatory requirements.
Systems Technology. Continually refines office technology systems in order to maintain a high level of professionalism and quality of service to students.
Title IV Refunds. Tracks and monitors student attendance in order to process timely and accurate Title IV Refunds.
||Job Requirements: The following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
1. Education: High School Diploma
2. Experience: One to two years of related work experience.
3. Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
• Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
• High ethical standards
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding results
• Organize and execute around multiple priorities
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
• Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare and maintain records, correspondence, reports and other data
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and attention to detail
• Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company’s core values of Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Having Fun.
4. Physical and Mental Requirements:
Physical Requirements: This job requires normal physical mobility, including the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Normal hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability
to grasp and lift up to 40 pounds, is also required.
Mental Requirements: This job requires the ability to read, recall, write and understand information. This job also requires the ability to work under moderate pressure and to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Environment: This job is normally performed in a clean, well-lighted, heated and cooled office area/classroom.
||Send This Job to a Friend