||Daymar College - Online
||Director of Admissions
||We appreciate your interest in Daymar Colleges Group, LLC’s employment opportunities. At Daymar Colleges Group LLC, “We Change Lives One Person at a Time”.
What to Expect with the Online Application process:
Before you begin the online application process, be sure to:
-Allow up to 20 minutes to complete the online application.
-Have your e-mail address and an up-loadable version of your resume ready.
-Once you have up-loaded your resume, please complete a short questionnaire that will vary in length based upon the position.
Applications are accepted only for currently available job openings. If you are a current Daymar Colleges Group, LLC Associate, please use the UltiPro system via the “My Company” tab so that the recruiting department recognizes you as an internal candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Daymar Colleges Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company
does not constitute a contract for any specific period of time. Any Associate is free to resign at any time with or without a reason, just as the Company may end an Associate’s employment at any time with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance
with the ADA, and in response to our dedication to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities, accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
||Position Summary: Responsible for the vision, leadership and proficiency in sales and marketing, as well as, providing administrative and management skills in the College’s quest to provide high-quality programs to enable our students to acquire marketable
skills. Directs campus-level activities related to student recruitment, student interviews, providing college information, conducting campus tours, enrollment of prospective students. As directed, assists with the development and implementation of student
recruitment and admissions programs.
Major Responsibility Areas:
MRA #1. Hiring, Training and Developing Talent Directs duties associated with the administration of admissions Associates, team and departmental effectiveness policies, programs and initiatives to continuously improve the overall readiness, performance and
effectiveness in the Campus Admissions Department.
• Supervises and trains Admissions Associates to ensure procedures are being followed on a daily basis
• Trains Senior Admissions Associates, in association with the Regional Director of Admissions, to assume Director of Admissions responsibilities in absence of the Director of Admissions on an ongoing basis
• Conducts Training on:
o Overall Admissions process
o Policies and Procedures daily
o Goal setting, consultative selling, overcoming common objections, telephone procedures continuously
• Prepares talented Admissions Associates to assume the next level of career development, on an ongoing basis
• Develops Associates using a variety of techniques to include the following: observations, roll playing, and demonstrating proper techniques , with consistency, and on a monthly basis
• Assumes responsibility to remain current and up to date on all company policies, procedures, marketing, advertising, and latest sales technique, so as to train Admissions Associates effectively.
MRA #2. Weekly Progress Reviews On a weekly basis, reviews production against objectives with all Admissions Associates.
• Conducts one-on-one meeting with individual associates on a weekly basis
• Reviews class to date, prior week to date, and class to date variances to goals on a weekly basis
• Develops action plans to address variances with the entire Admissions Associate team in a ongoing weekly meeting
• Meetings with individual Admissions Associates should be held on roughly the same day, with consistency, on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
MRA #3. Campus Vue & CRM Directs the administration of policies, programs and initiatives that facilitate Associate competency.
• Monitors Campus Vue in order to ensure proper overall documentation of Admissions-related information
• Conducts ongoing training to endure proper knowledge on a monthly basis
• Conducts ongoing training to endure quality control on a monthly basis
• Assumes responsibility to remain current and up to date on Campus Vue and CRM processes as they change
MRA #4. Team Motivation Uses appropriate TPI techniques and concepts to endure a positive, optimistic, and productive work environment for all Admissions Associates.
• Motivates individual Associates using appropriate techniques tailored for each individual Associate when appropriate
• Upholds and promotes company core values and standards daily
• Facilitates an environment that promotes team cooperation, TPI principles and techniques and concepts on a daily basis
MRA #5. Community & External Relations. Conducts workshops and participates in job fairs and/or other communal events in order to reach prospective students, and to enhance the overall visibility and image of the College and the Company in the community.
• Represents the College at professional functions when they occur
• Keeps abreast of current employment trends daily
• Maintains a presence by participating in school-wide activities and functions when they occur
• Organizes and participates in job fairs and/or other communal events
• Organizes and conducts tours for representatives of groups or organizations Maintains active involvement in community affairs
MRA #6. Interdepartmental Relations. Keeps abreast of current programs offered by the college and provides potential students and/or their parents/guardians with information about the college, its programs, placement potential and other information that may
help students meet their career needs.
• Maintains a cooperative and collaborative relationship with members of the Financial Services Department Maintains a cooperative and collaborative relationship with members of the Student Services Department
• Maintains a cooperative and collaborative relationship with all staff and faculty in order to keep abreast of planned activities and College initiatives when appropriate
• Conducts weekly meeting with all departments to facilitate accurate information about incoming students
||Job Requirements: The following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
1. Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
2. Experience: At least 3 years of experience in admissions, management, or sales required. Capable and willing to acquire a bonding license
3. Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
• Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
• Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding results
• Organize and execute around multiple priorities
• Schedule appointments and interview prospective students
• Close and follow up with students
• Motivate others to act, to include overcoming objections and resistance to change
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Speak effectively to both large and small groups of people
• Prepare and conduct effective presentations
• Demonstrate excellent listening skills, to include listening not only for content but for motive
• Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
• Use Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint to prepare and maintain records, correspondence, reports and other data
• Work days and some evenings and Saturdays if/when required
• Attend meetings and training events, which may include occasional travel
• Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company’s core values of Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Having Fun.
4. Physical and Mental Requirements:
Physical Requirements: This job requires normal physical mobility, including the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Normal hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability
to grasp and lift up to 40 pounds, is also required.
Mental Requirements: This job requires the ability to read, recall, write and understand information. This job also requires the ability to work under moderate pressure and to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Environment: This job is normally performed in a clean, well-lighted, heated and cooled office area/classroom.
The purpose of this job description is to document the Major Responsibility Areas (MRAs) and key Duties normally required of this position. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only responsibilities or duties to be performed by
incumbents. Associates are expected to follow all job related instructions and perform any other duties assigned by their supervisor(s).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company does not constitute
a contract for any specific period of time and any associate is free to resign at any time, with or without a reason, just as the Company may end an associate’s employment at any time, with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance with the ADA,
accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
||Send This Job to a Friend