||Daymar College - Murfreesboro
||Dental Assisting Instructor
||We appreciate your interest in Daymar Colleges Group, LLC's employment opportunities. At Daymar Colleges Group LLC, "We Change Lives One Person at a Time".
What to Expect with the Online Application Process:
Before you begin the online application process, be sure to:
•Allow up to 20 minutes to complete the online application.
•Have your e-mail address and an up-loadable version of your resume ready.
•Once you have up-loaded your resume, please complete a short questionnaire that will vary in length based upon the position.
Applications are accepted only for currently available job openings. If you are a current Daymar Colleges Group, LLC associate, please use the UltiPro system via the “My Company” tab so that the recruiting department recognizes you as an internal candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Daymar Colleges Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company
does not constitute a contract for any specific period of time and any Associate is free to resign at any time with or without a reason, just as the company may end an Associate’s employment at any time with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance
with the ADA, and in response to our dedication to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities, accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
||Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic dental professional ready to make a difference by educating students who are eager to learn and train as dental assistants? Bring your experience, talents, and skills to Daymar College! As a Daymar College Instructor,
you will work with staff, faculty and students to provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere, where students can learn the skills required, to obtain the job they need, to have the lives they want.
As a Dental Assisting Instructor, you will demonstrate and model the expertise expected of a Dental Assistant professional. You will represent Daymar College in the community and most importantly, in the classroom. As a campus and faculty Team Member, you will
help students be successful and achieve graduation goals.
Classroom Instruction. Conducts classroom and lab activities according to program requirements to ensure that students acquire the personal interaction and professional skills to be effective in the vocation they have chosen to pursue. The instructor will be
responsible for preparing lesson plans that align with industry-standard approaches (e.g. multimedia, adult-learning methodology).
Student Relations. Serves as a mentor; develops and maintains positive and professional relationships with students in order to promote academic success, as well as identify and help resolve any concerns.
Campus and Community Involvement. Participates in activities and meetings in order to stay informed on ever-evolving industry trends and promote a sense of community among the student body.
Title IV Compliance. Tracks and monitors student attendance and other student information to ensure that the College remains in compliance with Company policies, Title IV and other regulatory agency requirements.
||Job Requirements: The following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
1. Education: Associate's Degree or higher required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
2. Experience: Must have a minimum of three years in the field. Must be available during the day.
3. Certification(s): Professional certification(s)/licensure as required by state and/or national licensing agency or agencies. CDA certification required.
4. Technology: Ability to understand and explain dental technology to others. Must be proficient with dental software such as Eaglesoft or Dentrix.
5. Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
• Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
• Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding results
• Organize and execute around multiple priorities
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Speak effectively to both large and small groups of people
• Prepare and conduct effective presentations
• Demonstrate excellent listening skills
• Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
• Excellent leadership and motivational skills
• Strong presence/history in the Campus Community preferred
• Strong training skills
• High ethical standards
• Eligible to be bonded
• Ability to travel as required
• Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare and maintain records, correspondence, reports and other data
• Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company’s core values of Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Having Fun.
6. Physical and Mental Requirements:
Physical Requirements: This job requires normal physical mobility, including the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Normal hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability
to grasp and lift up to 40 pounds, is also required.
Mental Requirements: This job requires the ability to read, recall, write and understand information. This job also requires the ability to work under moderate pressure and to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Environment: This job is normally performed in a clean, well-lighted, heated and cooled office area/classroom.
The purpose of this job description is to document the Major Responsibility Areas (MRAs) and key Duties normally required of this position. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only responsibilities or duties to be performed by
incumbents. Associates are expected to follow all job related instructions and perform any other duties assigned by their supervisor(s).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company does not constitute
a contract for any specific period of time and any associate is free to resign at any time, with or without a reason, just as the Company may end an associate’s employment at any time, with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance with the ADA,
accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
||Send This Job to a Friend