||Daymar Colleges Group - Campus Resource Center
||Dir of Curriculum & Instruction
||We appreciate your interest in Daymar Colleges Group, LLC's employment opportunities. At Daymar Colleges Group LLC, "We Change Lives One Person at a Time".
What to Expect with the Online Application Process:
Before you begin the online application process, be sure to:
•Allow up to 20 minutes to complete the online application.
•Have your e-mail address and an up-loadable version of your resume ready.
•Once you have up-loaded your resume, please complete a short questionnaire that will vary in length based upon the position.
Applications are accepted only for currently available job openings. If you are a current Daymar Colleges Group, LLC associate, please use the UltiPro system via the “My Company” tab so that the recruiting department recognizes you as an internal candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Daymar Colleges Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company
does not constitute a contract for any specific period of time and any Associate is free to resign at any time with or without a reason, just as the company may end an Associate’s employment at any time with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance
with the ADA, and in response to our dedication to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities, accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
||Position Summary: Daymar College Director of Curriculum and Instruction will lead, supervise and support all areas involving curriculum, instruction, instructor training and professional development for all Daymar College campuses. The Director of Curriculum
and Instruction is an integral member of the Daymar College academic leadership team and collaborates with campus Directors of Education and manages the College’s curriculum committees. The Director of Curriculum and Instruction reports to the Vice Chancellor
of Academic Affairs & Operations.
The Daymar College Director of Curriculum and Instruction will:
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Oversee the curricular and instructional needs of Daymar College including, instructor training, curriculum delivery, modification, development and implementation across the College.
• Organize and implement Daymar College academic professional development trainings.
• Oversee the assessment, editing and drafting of curriculum to respond to student needs.
• Develop and maintain educational best practices for Daymar College.
• Supervise and manage curriculum development teams.
• Support, coach, and guide professional/curriculum development team using approaches that develop staff strengths and foster cross-team cohesion and community.
• Enable academic personnel to prioritize professional development responsibilities, and to consider campus contexts when implementing Daymar College policies and procedures.
• Collaborate with the Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs & Operations to support Daymar College’s strategic planning and goal setting for staffing, training, scheduling, and professional development needs.
• Collect, analyze and review student success and faculty performance metrics with the Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs & Operations.
• Develop metrics-based action plans for instructional and/or curricular units in support of student success.
• Other duties as need
||Required Education, Experience, Skills and Attitudes:
• Master's degree and six years' relevant experience in a curriculum and/or professional development capacity required; Master’s degree in literacy, education or student learning areas preferred;
• Demonstrated experience preferably in educational settings serving non-traditional students;
• A demonstrated knowledge of curriculum development at the college transition and/or adult learning levels;
• Ability to engage complex, multiple perspectives, build consensus and to mediate different approaches and viewpoints;
• Management experience in programs that encourage innovation, pedagogical coherence and curriculum alignment;
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve professional development issues
• Outstanding oral, written and oral communication skills;
• Strong consultation, negotiation, presentation and teaching skills;
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines;
• Ability to use data and research findings for program and staff development purposes;
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Physical Requirements: This job requires normal physical mobility, including the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Normal hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability
to grasp and lift up to 40 pounds, is also required.
• Mental Requirements: This job requires the ability to read, recall, write and understand information. This job also requires the ability to work under moderate pressure and to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
• Environment: This job is normally performed in a clean, well-lighted, heated and cooled office area/classroom.
The purpose of this job description is to document the essential duties normally required of this position. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only responsibilities or duties to be performed by incumbents. Associates are expected
to follow all job related instructions and perform any other duties assigned by their supervisor(s).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company does not constitute
a contract for any specific period of time and any associate is free to resign at any time, with or without a reason, just as the Company may end an associate’s employment at any time, with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance with the ADA,
accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
||Send This Job to a Friend