||Daymar College - Online
||Assistant Director of Readmissions
||We appreciate your interest in Daymar Colleges Group, LLC’s employment opportunities. At Daymar Colleges Group LLC, “We Change Lives One Person at a Time”.
What to Expect with the Online Application process:
Before you begin the online application process, be sure to:
-Allow up to 20 minutes to complete the online application.
-Have your e-mail address and an up-loadable version of your resume ready.
-Once you have up-loaded your resume, please complete a short questionnaire that will vary in length based upon the position.
Applications are accepted only for currently available job openings. If you are a current Daymar Colleges Group, LLC Associate, please use the UltiPro system via the “My Company” tab so that the recruiting department recognizes you as an internal candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Daymar Colleges Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company
does not constitute a contract for any specific period of time. Any Associate is free to resign at any time with or without a reason, just as the Company may end an Associate’s employment at any time with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance
with the ADA, and in response to our dedication to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities, accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
||I. Position Summary: The Assistant Director for Readmissions' responsibilities includes working with former non-graduate students who have withdrawn from school to return in school. The ADR will track prospective reentry students, develop reentry campaigns
to invite them back to school, schedule daily appointments, and conduct reentry interviews. This position will provide appropriate assistance in problem resolving and encouraging students who have withdrawn; assisting those students in preparing for successful
reentry that will maximize the student's chances of completing school; serving as the liaison between the returning student and the various departments within the school involved with the readmission's process. When not assisting with the reentry process,
this position will also balance duties with regular admissions (recruitment of new students).
II. Key Operating Metrics (KOMs) for this position:
• # of Student Contacts Daily/Weekly
• # of Appointment Sets Daily/Weekly
• # of Interviews Daily/Weekly
• Achieving Re-entry and/or New Student Goals
• Meeting Compliance Expectations
*All KOMs are subject to change
III. Major Responsibility Areas:
MRA #1. Re-entry Admissions Support. Provides administrative and student processing support to the Admissions Department.
• Makes contact through outbound recruiting calls, emails and text messages to former Daymar College students in order to set and conduct appointments; conducts referral campaigns and participates in career fairs, education fairs and other events, as needed.
• Conducts interviews with returning students; determines whether the student meets minimum admission requirements and is otherwise qualified for their program of interest, makes judgment concerning whether the student will be successful within the school and/or
program of choice, and works to ensure the student is enrolled in the most appropriate program; conducts tours and refers to other programs or locations as appropriate.
• Works with other departments as necessary to coordinate the re-admissions process, including contacting Financial Services to check for holds and the Student Services Department/Registrar’s to have Student SAP completed and student scheduling completed.
• Achieves enrollment and activity goals on an ongoing basis and acts professionally, ethically, and with integrity in all activities in the course of employment with Daymar College
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of and complies with all applicable college, state, and federal regulations and policies for Admissions
• Promptly cancels non-responsive applicants and accurately forecasts projected enrollments as requested by management
• Enters and updates data, schedules activities, creates letters and generates reports in CampusVUE that support the enrollment process
• Held accountable for ongoing follow-up and communication with re-entering students to assist with retention strategies
MRA #2. Admissions Support.
• Serves as a back-up to conduct new student admissions interviews, as directed.
||Job Requirements: The following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
1. Education: Associate’s Degree. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
2. Experience: Three years related experience. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
3. Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
• Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service.
• Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding results.
• Organize and execute around multiple priorities.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Speak effectively to both large and small groups of people.
• Demonstrate excellent listening skills.
• Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team.
• Utilize the internet and have a medium to advanced skill level working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
• Work days and some evenings and Saturdays if/when required.
• Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company’s core values of Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Having Fun.
4. Physical and Mental Requirements:
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to have normal physical mobility. Requires normal hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and read and understand information.
The associate frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
Mental Requirements: Alert and attentive; ability to remember locations, names, people. Analytically competent. Works well under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
Environment: This job is normally performed in a clean, well-lighted, heated and cooled office area/classroom.
The purpose of this job description is to document the Major Responsibility Areas (MRAs) and key Duties normally required of this position. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only responsibilities or duties to be performed by
incumbents. Associates are expected to follow all job related instructions and perform any other duties assigned by their supervisor(s).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company does not constitute
a contract for any specific period of time and any associate is free to resign at any time, with or without a reason, just as the Company may end an associate’s employment at any time, with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance with the ADA,
accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
||Send This Job to a Friend