||Daymar College - Online
||Assistant Director of Admissions 2
||We appreciate your interest in Daymar Colleges Group, LLC’s employment opportunities. At Daymar Colleges Group LLC, “We Change Lives One Person at a Time”.
What to Expect with the Online Application process:
Before you begin the online application process, be sure to:
-Allow up to 20 minutes to complete the online application.
-Have your e-mail address and an up-loadable version of your resume ready.
-Once you have up-loaded your resume, please complete a short questionnaire that will vary in length based upon the position.
Applications are accepted only for currently available job openings. If you are a current Daymar Colleges Group, LLC Associate, please use the UltiPro system via the “My Company” tab so that the recruiting department recognizes you as an internal candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Daymar Colleges Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company
does not constitute a contract for any specific period of time. Any Associate is free to resign at any time with or without a reason, just as the Company may end an Associate’s employment at any time with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance
with the ADA, and in response to our dedication to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities, accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
||Job Description: This position is responsible for guiding prospective students and/or their parents/guardians throughout the entire admissions/recruitment process.
• Extensive outreach to inquiries through phone calls, email, and mail correspondence
• Adheres to Daymar guidelines when communicating with prospective students
• Inputs all activity into database management system in a timely and accurate manner
• Accurately and compliantly communicates the campus features and program information to prospective students
• Conducts in-person interviews and tours of the campus with prospective students in order to evaluate the students’ interest, needs, and motivation.
• Keeps current on program offerings and seeks product knowledge
• Participates in follow-up activities such as Graduation Preview, open houses, etc
• Maintains a cooperative and collaborate relationship with all departments to ensure a positive outcome for the student.
• Promptly submits required weekly reports
• Develops creative approaches to generate and develop inquiries
• Participates in community events to reach prospective students, and enhance the overall visibility and image of the College
• Actively seeks to develop referrals for the College
Other duties as assigned.
||Job Requirements: The following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
Education: Associate's Degree or higher required
• 2 – 3 years of successful sales experience, to include telephone appointment setting, interviewing, closing and follow up skills
• Proprietary school admissions experience a plus
• Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organize and execute around multiple priorities
• Schedule appointments and interview prospective students
• Close and follow up with students
• Motivate others to act, to include overcoming objections and resistance to change
• Speak effectively to both large and small groups of people
• Prepare and conduct effective presentations
• Demonstrate excellent listening skills, to include listening not only for content but for motive
• Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare and maintain records, correspondence, reports and other data
• Work days and some evenings and Saturdays if/when required
• Attend meetings and training events, which may include occasional travel
• Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company’s core values of Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Having Fun
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Physical Requirements: This job requires normal physical mobility, including the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Normal hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability
to grasp and lift up to 40 pounds, is also required.
Mental Requirements: This job requires the ability to read, recall, write and understand information. This job also requires the ability to work under moderate pressure and to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Environment: This job is normally performed in a clean, well-lighted, heated and cooled office area/classroom.
||Send This Job to a Friend