||Coordinator – Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Provide coordination and communication of CMMS systems for assigned properties including, but not limited to, reporting, scheduling, follow up, analysis and system upgrades.
1. Work Orders:
Responsible for initial screening of incoming work orders, identification of scope and analysis of required level of planning. Estimates required work hours on work order tasks, total work order duration, and skills required to perform the task. Determines
and includes quality assurance & quality control requirements on jobs. Prints and delivers work orders to the Building Technicians and sub-contractors in conjunction with weekly work schedule. Upon completion of jobs, communicates with technicians and subcontractors
regarding efficiency of procedures.
Ensures all work orders and maintenance log items are closed when the work is completed.
Participates in outage planning activities such as scope identification and control, scheduling, coordination, risk assessment, execution, and continuous improvement.
2. Communication & Coordination:
Coordinates priority setting with the management team- places specific emphasis on obtaining the input of operations personnel in the setting of priorities. Communicates with contractor resources directly on specific work orders assigned to the contractor and
the performance expectations of the work order. Does not manage the contractors, but ensures that all of the details of the work order are clearly communicated and understood.
3. Administration and Maintenance of CMMS systems:
Responsible for deployment management to include correct system workflow, ensure system is communicating properly, schedules system updates and ensures all target dates are met. Provide system training to personnel as needed.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree or related college coursework preferred.
Minimum of five years of related experience.
• CMMS proficiency. Maximo experience preferred.
• PC proficiency, to include but not limited to, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and ability to learn company specific software.
• Ability to adapt to new or changing software programs.
• Project Management software.
• Exceptional planning, scheduling & organizational skills.
• Able to work independently to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service abilities.
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Able to maintain high safety standards.
• May be required to carry and maintain appropriate government credentials.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend