||IT Support Analyst
Provide Tier I/II desktop operating systems and application support to end user base. Monitor help desk phone, email, and support ticketing system to receive, record and resolve issues. Identify the need for and contribute to the creation of knowledge articles
for internal and customer reference. On board and Off board employees, temps, contractors and consultants. Assist with the administration of all account-based network services, including Active Directory domain end user, device and policy management, email
and instant messaging, IP telephony and messaging and application-specific administrative functions.
- Monitor ticketing system to document, assign and resolve end user technical problems. Follow-up with customers to ensure appropriate resolutions have been implemented.
- Create, update and solicit documentation from team members to ensure appropriate knowledge of systems and applications is available, As a knowledge center contributor, introduce efficiencies to support processes and provide customers with self-help resources,
- Identify, image, configure, customize, assign and deliver workstations for new users, current user equipment upgrades and current user PC re-images. Conduct new user orientation as appropriate. Retrieve, re-image and store PC equipment from separating employees,
temps, contractors and consultants. Maintain PC image library. Perform all PC workstation, peripherals and IT phone moves for employee, temp, contractor and consultant physical moves. Setup laptops and projectors for conference room meetings in HQ.
- Provide assistance in maintaining inventory records, monitoring repairs and procuring IT-authorized hardware and software. Assists in administering Active Directory domain accounts as required. On board and Off board users by assisting in the creation and
suspension of all relevant domain, email, IP phone and application accounts as necessary.
- Collaborate with staff in all areas of IT
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
Further Training: A+ and Network+ certifications Professional Experience: Two years of related work experience providing Tier I and Tier II desktop application, operating system support and customer service. One year experience in an Active
Directory and Microsoft Exchange environment preferred.
Computer Skills: Network and desktop knowledge and experience including experience with any of the following: Client Server: Windows 2003/08, UNIX Desktop: Windows XP/7, Outlook, Visio, Project, MS Office 2003/07/10 Systems Management: Microsoft
Other Requirements : Excellent communication and customer service skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and problem solve. Strong time management and sense of urgency. Troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend