||Assoc Property Manager
Manage the day-to-day operation of assigned buildings ensuring that quality customer service is provided and buildings operate within the constraints of the operating budget. Provide work direction to the COPT Engineers, Property Assistants and vendors/subcontractors
assigned to projects. Responsible for ensuring that company physical assets are maintained in good condition.
1. Tenant Relations. Manage overall tenant relations, tenant satisfaction and services delivery to tenants. Communicate with onsite tenant contacts regularly to ascertain their level of satisfaction with the building and service. Answer all questions and/or
respond to problems and complaints.
2. Financial Planning & Accounting. Monitor all building expenses. Review and approve invoices for services provided to assigned properties. Assist and/or prepare budgets as directed. Conduct site inspections to determine appropriate budget recommendations
for assigned buildings.
3. Vendor & Subcontractor Relationship Management. Coordinate and facilitate all day-to-day operations between tenants, vendors/subcontractors, COPT Engineers & Property Management in assigned properties. Review and recommend subcontracts for services including
but not limited to maintenance, landscaping, janitorial, etc. Prepare specifications, solicit bids, analyze and recommend approval for subcontracts. Maintain current contract files as prescribed by company contract policies and procedures.
4. Operations. Manage day to day operations of assigned portfolio. Inspect properties on a regular basis to ensure that properties are properly maintained and quality of service is being provided. Responsible for monitoring reporting of the work order request
system. Provide emergency 24-hour on-call service to respond to problems as requested.
5. Administrative Support. Conduct vendor contract review and audit including but not limited to monitoring expirations, renewals and accurate and thorough filing.
•Assist as needed in due diligence and related requests.
•Provide brokers access to properties when requested. Ensure properties are ready to show to prospective customers.
•Perform other job related duties as assigned.
•B.O.M.A Real Property Administrator designation, I.R.E.M Certified Property Manager designation, other industry related certifications or an Associates Degree or equivalent two years of college experience.
•Working knowledge of operations & maintenance systems preferred.
•Two or more years of experience in related field. Commercial Property Management experience is preferred.
•PC proficiency including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and ability to learn company specific software.
•Ability to adapt to new or changing software programs.
•Excellent customer service skills.
•Ability to learn to prepare and monitor budgets.
•Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
•Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and direction to a team.
•Demonstrated ability to prioritize and problem solve.
•Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
•Ability to understand building operational problems and solutions preferred.
•Knowledge of leasing and market conditions preferred.
•Ability to be available to be on call and respond at off hours to emergency situations.
•May be required to carry and maintain appropriate government credentials.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend