||Business Intellig Analyst
Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of key business reports. Administers all aspects of the business intelligence and reporting infrastructure.
Manage the needs gathering process with business users including the compilation of operational-level report requirements and development of reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data using SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Studio,
PowerBI, and other reporting technologies. 30%
Fulfills time-critical ad hoc requests and participates in on-going report creation, administration, maintenance, trouble shooting, tuning, and end user support. 30%
Works with database administrators and technical staff to expand data warehouse capabilities and deliver an integrated reporting data structure. 20%
Administers all aspects of the business intelligence hardware/software platforms, including upgrade strategies, environment management, disaster recovery/business continuity, and universe design.20%
• Maintains knowledge of industry trends, reporting concepts and best practices.
• Communicates with customers to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
• Maintains technical documentation and catalog of all reports.
• Conducts training on the use of new reports as required.
• Supports internal/external audit requests regarding the reporting environments.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline.
SQL Server, SSAS
• Minimum of 5-8 years of professional experience in an analytical position involving data management and modeling across multiple systems.
• Minimum four years hands-on report development experience using SSRS and SSAS reporting technology.
• Must possess strong knowledge of relational databases concepts, as well as strong SQL skills.
• Ability to translate complex business requirements into detailed functional and/or technical requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to develop alternative solutions to complex problems and recommend the best solution to the business community.
• Must be able to meet with customers to gather, document and analyze report specifications and requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others in a team environment.
• PC proficiency to include but not limited to) Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), Microsoft Project and Visio.
• Knowledge of SQL, SQL Server RDBMS, SSAS, SSIS
• Experience with Business Objects Crystal Reports; report development in Web Intelligence environment
• Experience with Yardi Voyager (or other ERP systems), Argus Enterprise, Propidex, Work Order Systems, Ultipro, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in project management concepts
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to partner with others, identify/anticipate needs and proactively provide support.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize concurrent assignments.
• Excellent written, communication and organizational skills
• Experience in the commercial, retail, industrial and/or multi-family real estate industry preferred.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend