Successful candidates will need the following:
Graduation from High School or GED certificate required.
Valid California Driver’s License, reliable vehicle, automobile insurance, and clean DMV record required.
Must be familiar with San Fernando Valley streets and highways.
Ability to relate to and communicate with staff, public, and parents both orally and in writing in English.
Must be adaptable to varied situations.
Must have basic building maintenance skills
Must have basic computers skills, such as email access, and internet
You will have the opportunity to:
- Transport food and /or supplies as assigned. Maintain inventory of food, supplies and utensils at centers
- Notify supervisor of vehicles in need of repair
- Assist in receiving of food and supplies, stock food and supplies in storage areas at central location and centers, stock classroom supplies at warehouse, maintain cleanliness and order of warehouse
- Clean and maintain centers as assigned
- Follow and complete daily maintenance checklist
- Check center daily for any safety concerns
- Maintain communication with Center Director and work as a team with teaching staff
CCRC is a one of the largest and widely respected non-profits in California. We cultivate child, family and community well-being through our creative, informative and supportive programs and services. Our 700+ member team serves over 35,000
children and families each month in Northern Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties.
CCRC offers a comprehensive employee benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Life and Long Term Disability insurance, 403(b) plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays including Winter Break, Paid Time
Off, plus many other supplemental benefits such as, Credit Union membership and Professional Development Opportunities.
CCRC will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.