||Manager Resource and Referral
Manager, Resource & Referral Programs (RR)
Want to work for a non-profit agency which believes in team work, having fun and achieving success? If so, CCRC could be the right place for you!
You could play a key role through using your skills to outreach to child care providers and support with technical assistance and training.
General Summary: Responsible for the managing and supervision of all activities of the Resource & Referral department in San Bernardino County. Develop program activities and partnerships to facilitate Resource & Referral programs. Prepare
reports and documentation in accordance with funding requirements. Provide leadership and direction to the program staff in relation to program development and planning, budgeting and monitoring. Resource and Referral department includes; License Exempt projects,
Family Literacy programs, My child Care Plan referrals, Resource Library, Parent and Family Engagement trainings and workshops.
Key areas of responsibility include the ability to:
- Manage compliance for all State, County, or private funder contracts. Includes being extremely knowledgeable of all contracts, funding terms and conditions, and state regulations for CDE, First 58 and other RR contracts.
- Maintain program budget(s); monitor both income and expenses. Write reports to funders and CCRC executive staff as requested.
- Work collabartively with the Director and Managers of Subsidy Programs to enhance customer service to child care providers in the agency’s subsidy programs.
- Supervise staff; maintain the quality and integrity of the department.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, performance evaluations, staff training, scheduling, time off requests, and documentation of direct reports, as needed.
- Design and implement annual agency training calendar of workshops and conferences for all child care providers (i.e., family child care, exempt care, center-based care).
To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, Human Development or related field required, Master Degree preferred and or any combination of education and experience which would enable the candidate to successful perform the functions
of the position
- Minimum five years’ experience in early childhood education/ child development
- Minimum five years’ experience of supervision, project management and fiscal oversight.
- Strong supervisory, team managmetn, organizational and communication skills; ability to maintain cooperative, diplomatic working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the public; work cooperatively as part of a team and collaborate with collegaues.
- A high degree of judgment, discretion and decision making ability is required.
- Knowledge of community resources
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities; ability to work as a team leader to implement program and agency policies and goals (one year supervisory experience preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills, strong written and communication skills; ability to successfully interface with others
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to the changing needs of the position
- Ability to work a non-traditional work schedule, which includes nights and weekends
- Ability to maintain cooperative, diplomatic working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and the public; work as a part of a team and collaborate with colleagues; complete projects under tight deadlines even when faces with completing obligations
- Automobile, California driver’s license, California auto liability insurance and DMV clearance required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
CCRC is a one of the largest and widely respected non-profits in California. We cultivate child, family and community well-being through our creative, informative and supportive programs and services. Our 700+ member team serves over 35,000
children and families each month in Northern Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties.
CCRC offers a comprehensive employee benefits package which includes:
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Life and Long Term Disability insurance, 403(b) plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays including Winter Break, Paid Time Off, plus many other supplemental benefits such as, Credit Union membership and Professional
To apply, visit our website at www.ccrcla.org or click on
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Apply On line
||Send This Job to a Friend