||Want to work for a non-profit agency which believes in team work, having fun and achieving success? If so, CCRC could be the right place for you!
General Summary: Under general supervision, responsible for providing information, application, and systems support & analysis to subsidy division and management as assigned. Relies on instruction, pre-established guidelines, and / or working knowledge of industry
and technology to perform the functions of the job.
Successful candidates will need the following:
- Minimum Associates Degree (Bachelor’s Degree preferred) or equivalent college units in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field or minimum 3 years of experience in data analysis and reporting. Additional, formal training certification in
MS Office, reporting & development application packages desired.
- Demonstrates experience in analyzing and translating data for end user reporting.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to honor confidentiality, and work professionally with other departments.
- Flexibility, maturity of judgment and ability to work collegially
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to complete projects under tight deadlines, even when there are competing requirements and changes in assignments.
- Ability to maintain cooperative, diplomatic working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and the public to work as part of a team, and collaborate with colleagues.
- Ability to maintain all assigned workflow and a high level of customer satisfaction in a fast paced working environment.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with CCRC program staff and community elementary schools to collect and maintain program information and accurate school calendars in database.
- Acquire data from NoHo Systems and LRS databases and maintain data systems.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Filter and validate data by reviewing reports to locate and correct problems.
- Follow up with CCRC program staff for data corrections.
- Create charts, graphs or spreadsheets using Windows based office programs.
- Create monthly management reports for Stage 1 and CDE child care programs by established deadlines.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of CCRC systems, data table structures, data relationships, system procedures used to support operations. Provide systems analysis based on user requests and operational needs.
- Provide administrative support including management of purchase requests, answering support calls, and delegating work orders.
CCRC is a one of the largest and widely respected non-profits in California. We cultivate child, family and community well-being through our creative, informative and supportive programs and services. Our 700+ member team serves over 35,000
children and families each month in Northern Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties.
CCRC offers a comprehensive employee benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Life and Long Term Disability insurance, 403(b) plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays including Winter Break, Paid Time
Off, plus many other supplemental benefits such as, Credit Union membership and Professional Development Opportunities.
CCRC will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Apply On line
||Send This Job to a Friend