Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Data Migration Analyst
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC team in Tysons Corner, VA is growing! We’re seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for the position of Data Migration Analyst who will directly support the success of our client’s mission.
The Data Migration Analyst will create, test, and implement migration scripts that are needed to support the target solution. You will leverage your experience of working on prior Data Migration / Conversion to help uncover data quality/standardization errors and recommend logic that needs to be applied during Data Migration. The Data Migration Analyst is knowledgeable on data services tools, understand data migration requirements, create/update source-to-target mappings, and assist with the development of migration processes in a dynamic environment on an Agile team.
Other responsibilities include:
• Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the migration/conversion/integration of data based on client requirements.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, and application integration.
• Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other team members.
• Participates in development of technical manuals.
• U.S. citizenship.
• Ability to obtain a Government security clearance.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience, 5 total years of experience.
• PL/SQL scripting.
• Strong knowledge of database development and utilities (e.g. TOAD/SQL PLUS).
• Develop data queries for analyzing source data.
• Data extraction, transformation and load scripting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management or related field.
• Experience in data modeling using tools.
• Professional experience in Agile processes.
• Experience in serving Federal Civilian Agencies.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :