Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Junior Helpdesk Specialist
Capgemini Government Solutions’ team in Arlington, VA is growing! We’re seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for the position of a Junior Helpdesk Specialist who will directly support the success of our client’s mission.
• Provide IT support and incident resolution across a variety of incident and request types reported to the Service Desk via email, phone and self-service.
• Basic Qualifications:
• U.S. citizenship required
• Ability to obtain a Secret government security clearance (applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information)
• One to two years’ experience with in testing, developing documentation, and performing root cause analyses
• Excellent communication/customer service skills
• Experience troubleshooting computer application problems with users, identifying and applying solutions, and documentation of the aforementioned
• Excellent documentation skills/knowledge of documentation practices
• Experience documenting requirements
• Experience writing/executing test plans
• Active Secret security clearance previous or current professional experience working in a laboratory
• Previous or current professional experience in forensics
• Previous or current professional experience with StarLIMS
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :