Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Capgemini Government Solutions is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for future opportunities as a Salesforce Tester. The QA Tester will primarily focus on quality assurance tasks on the salesforce.com platform using test scripts and regression testing.
As a Salesforce QA Tester you will:
• Provide Client requested testing using the Salesforce toolset
• Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution
• Define quality assuance best practices for the implementation
• Participate in Story development and code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
• Use your expertise in various testing patterns
• U.S. citizenship required, must be able to obtain a government security clearance
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Science
• 5+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and testing using such tools as Selenium and Provar
• 3+ years of work experience in testing enterprise software using Salesforce.com platform
• Experience following low level designs and performing application builds
• Experience integrating business processes across disparate systems using 3rd party tools
• Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
• Referenceable examples of developing custom testing scripts for salesforce.com application.
• Knowledge of working with Configuration management tools like Subversion and/or Git.
• Experience using Eclipse IDE, Change Sets & ANT Scripts for code migration.
• Ability to work in large implementation team that execute in agile fashion.
• Salesforce Certified Administrator - 201 is a must.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :