Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Supply Chain - Subject Matter Expert
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) is searching for a Supply Chain – Subject Matter Expert to join our Civil team in McLean, VA.
• Serve as the liaison between IT and Supply Chain / Operations for SAP and related applications to identify needs and deliver solutions in the business process areas of Production Planning, Product Serialization, and Inventory / Warehouse Management.
• Implements and influences IT solutions to Supply Chain Operations in support of their strategic objectives; create a long-term business application roadmap based on those objectives.
• Analyzes business processes and recommend business application best practices, configure and support the SAP environment for Production Planning, Product Serialization, and Inventory / Warehouse Management.
• Works closely with business stakeholders, SAP Center of Excellence (COE), Computer System Validation and other IT support teams to implement new functionality or enhancements in SAP and related business applications following the software development lifecycle and validated system environment practices.
• Works with the business stakeholders and project management to define project scope and objectives.
ERP and Business Applications
• Expert-level knowledge of SAP/Oracle Production Planning, Inventory / Warehouse Management modules configuration and business process knowledge in support of the end-to-end Production Planning and Supply Chain processes including: master data, process orders, batch management, product serialization and integration to other core SAP modules.
• Knowledge and understanding of product serialization solutions, integrating packaging lines to Level 4 serialization management solutions such as SAP ATTP, and integrating EPCIS serialization messages to and from SAP ATTP.
• Subject matter expertise in life sciences industry Production Planning and Supply Chain business process areas to fulfill FDA requirements. This includes traceability and chain of custody functions.
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance and its impact on SAP/ORACLE and related IT solutions.
Business Analysis and Reporting
• Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
• Proactively communicates and collaborates with business stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following deliverables as needed: User Requirements, Functional requirements, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs etc.
• Develops requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
• Works closely with business stakeholders and business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or business processes.
• Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify business applications.
• Reviews technical documents with functional leads or project team to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
• U.S. citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university is required.
• 6+ years of ERP (SAP/Oracle) functional and configuration experience in the PP-IM/WM (Demand Management, MRP, Production Planning and Execution, PI Sheets, Logistics, Inventory Management / Warehouse Management) or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• 6+ years of industry subject matter expertise in life sciences supply chain business processes supporting and delivering SAP and related business applications.
• Strong business acumen of manufacturing and supply chain relevant to Federal civilian Healthcare market to effectively analyze and identify business needs, understand impacts of business decisions, and quickly dimension business solutions.
• Proven project management and leadership skills.
• Good understanding of other ERP (SAP/Oracle) modules (like APO/IBP, PP, QM, SD, FI/CO, ATTP) and their integration points with PP-IM/WM is required.
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance and its impact on SAP PP-IM/WM configuration.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :