Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Client Account Lead
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for a Client Account Lead focused on the Federal National Security market to join our team in the DC metro area. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Serve as a trusted advisor and business partner within the National Security and Defense Public Sector team
• Demonstrate ability to develop relationships within DHS market. Specific experience within CBP, ICE or USCIS a strong plus
• Lead the development of analyses, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics and presentations to provide leadership with updates on client account development efforts
• Use a deep knowledge of the client account to build financial models and performance metrics for fiscal year planning and execution efforts Development, assessment and implementation of information technology (IT) solutions including experience in project management, process improvement, technology deployment, and other consulting and advisory efforts.
• Management of large consulting teams, emphasizing an entrepreneurial mind-set developing new opportunities, successful delivery of engagements and driving thought leadership
• Sales and business development with engagement revenues from $2M+
• Ownership for activities related to development and maintenance of client relationships and the management of multiple and simultaneous complex work streams and engagements
• Manage across the government budget and financial lifecycle including assisting with scope definition, business case development, vendor assessment, requirements gathering, functional and technical design, testing, training, and implementation phases
• Review existing client internal and external governance procedures, provide support for developing methods to track compliance with the Governance processes, including documenting decisions, and progress made towards action items resulting from Governance decisions.
• Support and manage account planning activities to develop business within National Security and Defense markets
• Manage pipeline and capture of opportunities to meet business and market goals and actively lead multiple transactional engagements and consulting teams that meet client delivery targets
• Develop thought leadership (methodologies, whitepapers, etc.) that contribute to improved client processes and effectiveness
• Execute large capture proposal processes and color-team reviews for responses
• Engage with Capgemini parent company resources (200,000 worldwide) and build relationships to bring commercial and international expertise and capabilities to Federal Civilian clients
• Actively meet with small businesses, software vendors, technology providers and other partners to formulate successful teaming partnerships
• Brief executive clients on Capgemini domain experience and capabilities
• Master’s degree from an accredited College/University in Business Administration, Public Policy/Affairs, Political Science, and/or related fields, with a minimum of ten years of relevant experience.
• A strong government budgeting background with ability to understand methodologies and processes from a policy viewpoint is highly preferred.
• At least 6 years professional direct consulting experience supporting DHS Components (e.g., CBP, USCIS, ICE, etc.) with proven leadership of business development activities (e.g. leading account and capture plans and/or government proposals) in the Federal market and demonstrated ability to manage and lead multiple transactional engagements
• U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain DHS suitability clearance
• Ability to drive client engagements focused on big data and advanced business analysis, in diverse client domains such as IT portfolio management, policy research, public policy, optimization, and risk management; communicate results and educate others through reports and presentations
• Exceptional analytic skills with the demonstrated ability to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
• Demonstrated ability supporting complex budget and financial models in a variety of tools (e.g. Excel) and demonstrated usage of and familiarity with financial analysis tools in diverse federal government environments
• Direct experience writing to multiple proposal response types (e.g., vehicles, task orders, prime, sub)
• Detailed knowledge and application of end-to-end capture process, proposal process, and delivery lifecycle
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; to include expertise in setting and managing customer expectations with executive-level clients.
• Experience leading teams for business development, capture and project delivery
• Significant experience interacting with and presenting to senior federal government leadership
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :