Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Senior Salesforce Developer
Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer or Salesforce Platform Developer I
Capgemini Government Solutions is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Salesforce Developer position. The developer will primarily focus on custom development tasks on the salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visual Force.
As a Salesforce Developer you will:
• Provide Client requested customizations and integrations using the Salesforce toolset
• Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution
• Define technical best practices for the implementation
• Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
• Use your expertise in various design patterns and in various integration options that include native Salesforce.com APIs and external solutions
• Help build reusable code for use in future projects
• Strong English language communication both written and verbal is required.
• Bachelor’s degree or appropriate work experience
• Badged and cleared for work at the General Services Administration at a minimum of Tier 1 clearance
• Required Certifications: Platform Developer I or Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
• 5+ years of experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming such as C++, C#, Java
• 3+ years of work experience in developing enterprise software using Salesforce.com platform and experience with all of the following Salesforce.com developer skill sets:
o Apex Classes
o Controllers and Triggers
o Force.com IDE, Eclipse and other IDE’s
o Force.com migration tool
o Web Services
• Experience following low level designs and performing application builds
• Experience integrating business processes across disparate systems using 3rd party tools
• Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
• Referenceable examples of developing custom code for salesforce.com application.
• Experience in data migration and integration.
• Strong expertise in writing test classes and building triggers, batch classes, future methods etc.
• Strong expertise in configurations like creating workflows, formula fields, roll up summary fields, assignment rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings etc.
• Experience using Eclipse IDE, Change Sets & ANT Scripts for code migration.
• Ability to work in large implementation team that execute in agile fashion.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :