Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Call Center Manager
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) is searching for a Call Center Manager in Laguna Niguel, California. The Call Center Manager will oversee approximately 30 agents at a new call center for the U.S Department of Homeland Security. The successful applicant will be responsible for directing agents’ workflow and workload as well as handling complaints, concerns and questions from callers. CGGS is looking for a highly organized professional with management experience who can ensure the most efficient operations of the call center.
• Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance (U.S. citizenship is required)
• Bachelor or Associates Degree
• Minimum of Five (5) years of Management experience in call center operations, planning, forecasting, Customer Relationship Management Software (CRMS), and business intelligence
• Responsible for assuring that ERO receives the support services for which the contractor is responsible
• Coordinate with Federal staff ECCO Section Chief, and ERO Unit Chief on ECCO matters
• Maintain communications with ECCO supervisors and other personnel at CPD HQ to create and maintain efficient process; address emerging technical and administrative issues; and maintain situational awareness of issues affecting call responses.
• Interface with COR as required in order to meet the contract requirements
• Coordinate with the COR to forecast both ERO and contractor needs in an environment of shifting priorities and changing workloads
• Supervises the Call Analysts, maintain staffing schedules and managing daily operations
• Stands ready to answer incoming calls in a timely manner from detention facilities and other stakeholders if elevated to supervisor level
• Works cases to be referred to an ERO Officer/Agent, ERO field offices or ICE headquarters offices for follow-up review and action
• Accesses third-party telephonic interpreter service provided by ICE, when appropriate
• Excellent reading comprehension, writing and communication skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with personnel of various backgrounds
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
• Bi-lingual in English/Spanish
• Experience in utilizing DHS and legacy INS databases desirable
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :