Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Performance Test Engineer
Are you passionate about software testing? Do you love the challenge of working in a fast-paced, Agile environment? Are you interested in working for a forward-thinking testing organization? Do you love working with the latest performance testing tools? If so, you should join our Capgemini Government Solutions team as a Performance Test Engineer!
As a member of our National Security and Defense market team you will work closely with our Department of Homeland Security (DHS) clients to provide testing services that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This position will also be aligned to the Capgemini Testing Service Line which is recognized as a world leader in Application Testing Services.
• Support testing efforts as the member of a testing team responsible for testing efforts in an Agile environment across major client applications and interfacing systems.
• Develop and execute automated system testing scripts for a program being developed leveraging Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies
• Develop test scripts and load models for performance testing based on system requirements, processes, and user stories.
• Ensure that performance testing results are accurately documented, collaborating across system development teams to troubleshoot and identify performance bottlenecks
• U.S. Citizenship Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field is required; Master’s Degree is preferred and can be substituted for 10 years of experience
• 15+ years of experience as a performance test engineer working with performance testing tools such as HP LoadRunner and/or JMeter
• Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration concepts is preferred
• Experience with performance test case execution in cloud-based test environments (such as Amazon Web-Services for the US Federal Government) is preferred
• Understanding of system and DB architectures is preferred
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :