Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated mid-level professional to join our Civil Market team near Richmond, Virginia to support our civil client. The IT Coordinator-Manufacturing is a multifaceted role working and collaborating with other teams across the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the IT services provided by CGGS’s IT Service Partners are delivered in compliance with the agreed service levels. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset and work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS capabilities in IT service management in serving our clients.
As an IT Coordinator- Manufacturing, you will be responsible for:
• Daily Engagement with Management team and Shopfloor employees.
• Have awareness of critical pressures affecting plant and scheduling timelines.
• Be constantly aware of new projects and upcoming demands.
• Have understanding of the project portfolio.
• Have a strong understanding for health conditions of critical systems.
• Frequent contact with technical architecture teams, to understand current and future state technical architecture roadmaps.
• Interact with key contacts involving Ecosystem suppliers.
• Interact with the key contact of tier 2 and OEM suppliers.
• Demonstrate the ability to escalate service desk trouble tickets.
• Be prepared to interface with business partners to raise new demands and lead/assist in driving corrective action items coming out of problem investigations.
• Have understanding and awareness of CSI activities onsite.
• Interface and assist with TMO activities when projects go live.
• Perform daily Shopfloor walk-around.
• Participate in weekly business partner meetings with relevant team.
• Report and record all Major and P3 Incidents.
• Participate in or host Town Hall meetings.
• Engage with SI teams on satisfaction surveys.
• Keep an accurate record of the status of problem management investigations
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certificate.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in IT service delivery.
• U.S. citizenship required.
• Security clearance not required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic desktop applications, including MS office.
• Ability to work closely with varied suppliers and client to resolve issues quickly.
• Limited domestic travel will be required.
• Experience working with external suppliers to deliver IT services to the client to meet contractual obligations.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :