Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
IT Service Designer
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for an IT Service Designer to join our Aerospace team in the Indianapolis area.
There are a number of portfolios of critical IT work running within the Rolls-Royce group. These IT initiatives involve the introduction of new or the extension\upgrade of existing capabilities.
This position has a specific focus on projects delivered out of Indianapolis.
• U.S. citizenship required
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Liaise directly with project managers within the business areas
• Gain an understanding of their project objectives
• Gain an understanding of the Business Outcomes the project has been created to achieve
• Communicate the scope of your role clearly which is to:
• Support selected projects from the portfolio as agreed with sector contacts and Adam Raine, to negotiate the existing SI processes
• Design Service Management models
• Advise and assist the Projects on checkpoint and service readiness
• Attend and support checkpoint meetings
• Go through Assessment checklists with project managers to identify required artefacts and approver names for the stage of their project
• Assist with the development of mandated artefacts; Identify the project stakeholders who can contribute towards the creation of a service model
• Gather the service model requirements from the stakeholders
• Lead workshops where required to gain approval for a service model requirements specification
• Translate the service model requirements specification into a Service Model design document
• Upload completed details onto the various team sites
• Provide updates to Service Transition Reporting within the TMO on Project Checkpoint readiness
• Contribute towards the design of procedures and standards by providing feedback on the lessons learned from your engagements
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :