Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) is seeking a Salesforce Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master to work in McLean, VA. with a possibility of remote work under certain circumstances.
The Salesforce Senior Project Manager / Scrum Master is responsible for the full application architecture and development life cycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions.
• Overall responsibility for the project planning and delivery, executed in an Agile framework.
• Execute project management controls (cost, scope, performance), and reports out project status, risks, issues, and decisions
• Facilitate client communications, requirements gathering, and provides the facilitation of Salesforce product/solution development.
• Promote Agile methodology adherence, understands scope and schedule and manages team to stay on schedule; responsible for team staffing
• Set up retrospective sprint review and sprint planning sessions, and remove obstacles for team.
• Managerial and technical oversight of data migration efforts
The Salesforce Senior Project Manager / Scrum Master will:
• Manage complex development projects on-time, on-budget, and to client specifications.
• Develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
• Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
• Oversee Salesforce.com administrators and developers to make sure requirements are being met and timeline is adhered to.
• Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects
• Develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end users as appropriate
• Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture of the client and scales with it in the near future.
• Define technical best practices for the implementation.
• Provide the Architecture/ high level design documents.
• Perform code reviews & ensure adherence to best practices.
• Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
• Identify any application/code security issues & recommend remedial measures.
• Strong expertise in various design patterns is a must.
• Help build reusable assets for use in future projects.
• Support presales activities that includes effort estimation, proposal development
• Experience with Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation.
• Ability to define the Configuration Management & Environment path for the Salesforce.com implementation.
• Experienced in working with large teams.
• Salesforce Certified Force.com or App Developer and Salesforce Certified Sales or Service Cloud Consultant
• Brings 10+ years project management experience with packaged software.
• Overall 10 + years of IT experience
• 5+ years of Salesforce platform implementation including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud.
• Force.com development experience (Sites, Portals and Communities)
• Good understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
• Ability to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
• Experience in designing and building cloud apps
• Ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects.
• Ability to create solution design documentation that supports the business requirements and business processes, which may include: Data Model, Object & Field Definition, Wireframes, and more.
• Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
• Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
• Dev 401 or Platform App Builder or Platform Developer I is a must.
• Must have experience with salesforce.com serving as program/project manager
• Experience in professional services/consulting organization
• Experience in enterprise rollouts
• Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $2 million
• Experience working with enterprise development teams
CSM certification or PMP certification
-hands on - experience with agile / scrum methodology
-Multiple Cloud certifications (e.g. Sales, Service, etc.)
-experience with collaborating with developers, clients, other business analysts, Solution Architects, Release Managers, etc.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :