Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Senior Strategic Supply Chain Consultant
Capgemini Government solutions is searching for a Senior Strategic Supply Chain Consultant to join our Justice and Homeland Security team in the DC area.
The Senior Strategic Supply Chain Consultant will provide evidence-based strategic analysis, innovative supply chain solutions, and robust process management for our clients.
As a Senior Strategic Supply Chain Consultant, you will:
• Lead program management support functions by leveraging strategy and supply chain experiences to manage projects regarding capacity and transportation, perform analytics, improve processes, and etc.
• Translate policy and strategic initiatives into design, development and implementation of innovative strategic supply chain solutions supported by data analysis, reports, metrics, processes, and tools
• Apply statistical process control methodologies to support performance management, policy implementation and monitoring, data visualization, policy analysis, forecasting, and reporting
• Evaluate existing operational processes and tools to determine gaps and develop improvement plans
• Review existing reports, metrics, and analytics for automation and improvement as appropriate
• Facilitate effective and efficient business communications between all stakeholders
• Draft, edit, and manage written communications such as executive summaries, memorandums, policy memos, and briefings
• Adapt within a fast-paced environment and display flexibility to adjust goals and priorities to generate on-time and high-quality deliverables that meet client requirements
• Mentor less experienced team members
• Support business development and opportunity pursuits
• U.S. citizenship.
• Eligible for DHS or DOJ Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in:
- Leading program management support by using strategy and supply chain experiences in project management, analytics, process improvement, communications management, data management, and etc.
- Using statistical process control principles and methodologies to perform quantitative analysis, develop metrics, improve processes, refining forecasts, and create dashboards and progress reports
- Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Statistical reporting
- Project and process management
- Managing communications within a large matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Mentoring junior consultants, document project processes, and manage knowledge
• Have current DHS, DOD, or DOJ clearance
• Have experience with SharePoint or Access development
• Have direct interaction experience with Senior Executive level clients
• Have experience in drafting responses to RFP/RFQ/RFI and white papers
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :