Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Talent Acquisition Manager
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager with corporate recruiting experience to join our Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition Manager is a multifaceted role which will report to the Chief Operating Officer, while working closely with other business functions and leaders. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and advancing the development of the recruitment strategy, processes and programs, required to support the growth of the Government Solutions practice, which range from simple to complex.
As this is an evolving business, the ability to assess the current state of the recruitment strategy, processes and policies, and translate those into requirements for driving and executing innovation and efficiency, will be essential. The successful candidate will be an advisor to the key stakeholders in recruitment matters including but not limited to forecasting talent demand, candidate pipeline, candidate selection, recruitment compliance and achieving hiring goals. The Talent Acquisition Manager will be expected to act as a change agent for new initiatives, therefore the ability to quickly build and maintain strong relationships with the leadership and staff is vital to success in this role.
Additionally, building relationships with colleagues and counterparts within other Capgemini Business Units and geographical areas is crucial, in order to support the integration of CGGS within Capgemini. The Talent Acquisition Manager will also be expected to perform hands-on, full-life cycle recruiting as needed, and will be responsible for all executive and internal requisitions, serving as a valuable Capgemini brand ambassador.
• Supervise small recruiting team including identifying, resolving, and/or escalating risks and issues to key stakeholders, while maintaining hiring goals and other recruitment metrics
• Evolve and lead college and internship hiring program which includes incorporating a diversity hiring focus
• Manage cost effective engagement of external staffing agencies while ensuring a positive return on investment
• Remain up-to-date on labor, immigration and other regulatory or legislation changes, and educate recruiters and hiring managers; adjusting processes as necessary
• Manage applicant tracking system (UltiPro) which includes ensuring the system capabilities are fully explored and utilized to create efficiency, uphold data quality standards and maintain compliance
• Identify, develop and maintain metrics that can be used by the leadership to understand and drive staffing and business decisions
• Build the company’s professional network and brand through relationships with other HR professionals, colleges, job fairs, career events, and other avenues
• Lead or participate in special projects, as needed
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8 years recruitment and/or human resources experience, including experience in the federal contracting industry. Equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
• Demonstrated track record of independently developing and executing successful, creative, and forward thinking recruitment strategies
• Skilled at sourcing using a variety of tools including traditional job boards as well as social media and other innovative approaches, to identify highly technical and specialized candidates at various levels
• Proven ability to cultivate and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified active and passive candidates, aligned with the areas of expertise required by the organization
• Broad knowledge of human resources regulatory and statutory requirements and experience complying with industry, federal and state regulations which include but are not limited to OFCCP, FLSA, EEO and ADA
• Demonstrated ability to monitor the recruitment team workflow and determine where reallocation and prioritization is need to ensure service level expectations are maintained
• Proven team leadership experience, which includes the ability to coach, counsel, develop and motivate a team with varying levels of experience
• Strong conflict resolution skills, including the ability to tactfully negotiate and influence others
• Proven experience managing complex and sensitive matters confidentially and escalating as appropriate
• Experienced in preparing and presenting data to senior executives in a comprehensive yet succinct manner
• Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• Limited local travel (less than 5%) will be required to attend job fairs, networking events, and college recruiting events. No international travel is required
• Experience with university and intern recruiting programs
• Experience with diversity recruitment strategy and sourcing
• Experience using UltiPro Applicant Tracking System
• PHR, SPHR or other relevant professional certifications
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :