Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Salesforce Solution Architect
The Salesforce Solution Architect is responsible for the full application architecture and development lifecycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions.
The Salesforce Solution Architect will:
• Have a broad range of technical knowledge and solution strategy expertise in order to advise on the best technical solution for stakeholder requirements
• Develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
• Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
• Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects
• Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture of the client and scales with it in the near future.
• Define technical best practices for the implementation
• Provide the Architecture/ high level design documents
• Perform code reviews & ensure adherence to best practices.
• Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
• Identify any application/code security issues & recommend remedial measures.
• Strong expertise in various design patterns is a must.
• Help build reusable assets for use in future projects.
• Experience with Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation.
• Ability to define the Configuration Management & Environment path for the Salesforce.com implementation.
• Provide guidance to junior developers in the form of code review, solution design, and recommended training and development plans
• U.S. citizenship required
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Overall 15 year of IT Experience
• Minimum of 4 years of experience working with Salesforce
• Required: Salesforce Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect certification or 3 or more of the following Salesforce Certifications:
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
• Experience with multiple Salesforce implementations and prior staff positions in a Solution Architect role
• Salesforce Certified Cloud Consultant with multiple Salesforce implementations in the Solution Architect role
• Experience creating and delivering workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex,
• Force, and Visualforce
• Possesses strong knowledge of Salesforce functionality and configuration
• capabilities, able to lead Salesforce.com solution design efforts
• Prior experience supporting an organization with CRM and multiple active Force.com
• Applications and experience in Contact Center implementations
• Supported Multi-Org environments with 5000+ users
• Experience with/in an Agile continuous integration/delivery model and certification in Agile methods
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :