Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Information Assurance / IT Control Auditor
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for an Information Assurance/IT Control Auditor to join our DC team!
As a member of our Justice and Homeland Security market team you will work closely with our Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Department of Justice (DOJ) clients to provide testing services that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This position will also be aligned to the Capgemini Testing Service Line which is recognized as a world leader in Application Testing Services.
• Experience with internal security controls, risk assessments, and controls design, testing, or operational auditing of IT systems and applications.
• Prepare for and manage inspections, audits, governance initiatives and assessments as part of an integrated program
• Implement and ensure compliance with DHS frameworks and C&A standards to ensure uniform application of the standards and consistency in security of accredited information systems.
• Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications.
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel; Experience with Visio and MS Project
• Ability to write report segments and to participate in presentations
• U.S. Citizenship Required
• Active DHS or DoD Clearance (preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, cyber security, or related field.
• 7+ years of related experience conducting security control assessments with FISMA, NIST (e.g., SP 800-53), DHS 4300A.
• Successful experience identifying and evaluating information technology controls
• Desired experience in designing, documenting, evaluating and testing general computer controls for IT security, change management, and IT operations
• CISA, CISSP, or CRISC certification a plus, but not required
• Experience with IACS system is a plus, but not required
• PMP certification a plus, but not required
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :