Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Test Program Manager
TESTING PROGRAM MANAGER
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for a Testing Program Manager to join our DC team!
As a member of our National Security and Defense market team you will work closely with our Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Department of Justice (DOJ) clients to provide testing services that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This position will also be aligned to the Capgemini Testing Service Line which is recognized as a world leader in Application Testing Services.
• Lead testing efforts of a testing team responsible for integration testing efforts in an Agile environment across major client applications and interfacing systems.
• Support and drive innovation across testing programs
• Assist in establishing, measuring and achieving metrics and SLAs related to testing effectiveness
• Lead system testing activities for a project or group of projects being developed in an Agile DevOps environment.
• Ensure that testing results are accurately documented, and team leads are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
• U.S. Citizenship Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field is required; Master’s Degree is preferred and can be substituted for 3 years of experience
• 12+ Years of experience as a test engineer and 5+ years of testing leadership experience
• 8+ years of consulting experience
• Familiar with DevOps and Continuous Integration concepts
• Knowledge of Open Source Automation Tools (such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gerkhin, Watir), Automation Frameworks (such as Cucumber, Watir, Robot, Geb, Spock, Junit4, TestNG, Nunit), and Version Control Systems (such as GIT, Mercurial, CVS, SVN)
• Knowledge of Open Source Performance Tools, including jMeter
• Extensive experience in all methodologies of testing, including both manual and test automation.
• Ability to utilize regression automated suite as well as create new automated test scripts.
• Master level of experience in installing and maintaining testing tools, development and understanding of scripts, and overseeing other testing activities
• Demonstrated senior experience in providing Test Estimates and Impact Assessments for the types of testing to be conducted
• Demonstrated extensive experience in the creation of the Test Approach and Results document for projects/releases
• Demonstrated extensive experience in the creation, review and dissemination of status reporting (daily, weekly or monthly)
• Agile Scrum Certification (CSM or PSM)
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :