Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Service Integration and Management (SIAM)/ ITIL Process Engineer
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) is searching for a Service Integration and Management (SIAM)/ ITIL Process Engineer to join our team!
Successful candidate will provide senior subject matter expert (SME) guidance and oversight in the design, development, deployment and integration of ITIL-based Service Integration and Management (SIAM) shared service models, processes, and IT infrastructure technologies. Responsibilities include (a) leading the application of commercial best practices to the design, deployment and operation of the “to-be” shared service model (eg, on-boarding, change management, incident management, problem / major problem management, knowledge management), (b) providing expert direction and guidance to cross-functional contractor and client teams, and (c) working across diverse technical and non-technical stakeholder groups to develop effective integration strategies and service deployment / transition plans and approaches.
• Active TS / SCI clearance
• BS Degree in relevant technical discipline
• ITIL Foundation certification (ITIL V2 or ITIL V3)
• Minimum 7 years experience in ITIL, SIAM, and/or Multi Source Integrator (MSI) role; commercial experience preferred
• Minimum 7 years experience in ITIL, SIAM, or Multi Source Integrator (MSI) role, with emphasis on MSI / ITIL process area leadership, model design, operations, and governance
• Demonstrated expertise in Service Management Framework, ITIL, SIAM and/or MSI model design, deployment, operation and overall IT infrastructure management
• Strong understanding and experience in development of commercial best practice SLAs and KPIs, and on-boarding 3rd party providers
• Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in current IT Service Delivery toolsets (including ServiceNow and Remedy) and ticket-based workflow systems
• Demonstrated ability to work across diverse (technical and non-technical) stakeholder groups, cross-functional teams and all levels of the organization to develop and deploy integrated service management strategies, processes, and enabling infrastructure technologies
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations to diverse technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills, with ability to take ownership, gain consensus and drive closure in complex client environments
• Advanced degree in relevant technical discipline
• 3+ years commercial experience in design, deployment, and operation of SIAM shared services, including Multi Source Integration (MSI) operations
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :