Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Continuity of Operations Specialist
Capgemini Government Solutions is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Continuity of Operations Specialist role. The position entails full Continuity of Operations Program Lifecycle support for the client agency. Key activities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist COOP program leaders and staff in the annual/cyclical refresh of the Test, Training, and Exercise Program,
- Collaborating with members of the client organization staff to conduct the Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Business Process Analysis (BPA), and the Mission Essential Function Analyses (MEF).
- Conduct regular updates to the Agency COOP Plan and supporting plans (e.g., Reconstitution, Devolution, Pandemic Flu, etc.)
- Support the client program staff in the development and execution of annual Eagle Horizon Exercise to include evaluating the client agency COOP Program utilizing the Continuity of Evaluation tool.
- Conduct the necessary After-Action Report and Corrective Action Plans following continuity exercises and/or related tests.
- U.S. citizenship required
- BA or BS degree
- At a minimum 7 years of experience with the continuity plan development using FCD 1 guidance
- 3+ years of experience conducting BIA, BPA, and MEF Analysis using current FCD 2 guidance
- 3+ years of experience in exercise development, including developing scenarios and injects, control and facilitation, evaluation, and documentation
- Experience with Devolution planning and the planning of a devolution exercise
- Experience with Reconstitution planning and the planning of a reconstitution exercise
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability to interface with senior leadership and provide presentation and interviewing expertise required
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :