Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) Architecture & Engineering Lead
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for an Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Architecture & Engineering Lead. This position requires experience in architecting, evaluating designs for, and working within, ICAM functional areas and technologies. As the ICAM Architecture and Integration Lead you will:
• Lead provisioning, access management, role/attribute based access control, web application access management, single sign on integration, federation, directory services, and multi-factor authentication/HSPD-12 compliance activities
• Review and provide feedback on ICAM designs and implementations, making recommendations concerning technology, infrastructure and design with regards to cybersecurity
• Determine, document, and audit existing ICAM processes and make recommendations for the improvement of security, functionality, and interoperability.
• Perform privileged account audits to ensure compliance and accuracy
• U.S. Citizenship and have or be eligible for a DHS Public Trust or Secret Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or IT security certifications (CISSP, or equivalent),
• 10+ years of technical IT experience (system or network administration, security analysis, security testing and evaluation, security incident response, security monitoring, IT project implementation, or other similar technical activities)
• 5+ years of experience performing design, implementation, administration, and/or management of an identity management product or solution
• 3+ years of experience with FICAM, HSPD-12, FIPS 201, NIST SP 800-63-2, FISMA, NSTIC and other federal ICAM-related directive, standards, and mandates
• 2+ years of experience configuring and managing Active Directory and Group Policy Objects, including design, configuration, and deployment
• ICAM, PIV, PIV-I implementation experience
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Strong oral/written communications and client facing skills
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :