Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
SAP Business Objects Report Developer
SAP Business Objects Report Developer
Capgemini Government Solutions’ team in Arlington, VA is growing! We’re seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for the position of SAP Business Objects Report Developer who will directly support the success of our client’s mission.
The SAP Business Objects Report Developer helps define and deliver on business needs (including user training) for canned reports, and dashboards as well as ad-hoc reporting capabilities while utilizing the SAP Business Objects platform. The developer also:
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
• Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
• Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
• Participates in development of software user manuals.
• U.S. citizenship
• Ability to obtain a Government security clearance
• 5 plus years of experience in reporting design and/or development using SAP Business Objects. Any reporting design experience should include the equivalent of Universe design in SAP Business Objects platform.
• Professional experience in Agile and Kanban based SDLC
• Ability to work independently and learn quickly
• Excellent business communications and consultative skills
• Bachelor’s degree (or 4 additional years in lieu of degree) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management or related field
• PL/SQL scripting
• Data extraction, transformation and load (ETL) scripting
• Develop data queries for analyzing source data
• Strong knowledge of database development and utilities (TOAD/SQL PLUS)
• Knowledge of ETL tools, preferably SAP Data Services
• Experience in data modeling and data architecture
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :