Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Salesforce Sr. Business Analyst/Task Lead
Capgemini Government Solutions is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst/Task Lead for our government clients. As a Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst, you will:
• Provide client requirements development support via direct client interaction across a broad range of Salesforce applications.
• Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution
• Capture, evaluation and direct business requirements to create clear user stories and solution deliverable with the required information to identify the best to implement the requirement(s).
• Evaluate business requirement and create clear business process and workflow
• Provide quality user experience with professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in a related field
• Salesforce Administrator certification and one additional Cloud certification
• Experience with 3+ implementations of Salesforce, Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
• Experience with capture, evaluation and direct business requirements to create clear user stories and solution deliverables with the required information to identify the best to implement the requirement(s)
• Experience working in team-based delivery environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation development)
• Excellent problem-solving and collaborative skills
• Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
• Referenceable examples of developing business requirements for salesforce.com application.
• Experience in using business process design applications such as Visio and SF Process Builder.
• Strong expertise in configurations like creating workflows, formula fields, roll up summary fields, assignment rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings etc.
• CSM certification or PMP certification
• Hands on - experience with agile / scrum methodology
• 5+ years of experience as a business analyst
• Multiple Cloud certifications (e.g. Sales, Service, etc.)
• Experience with collaborating with developers, clients, other business analysts, Solution Architects, Release Managers, etc.
• Experience with Salesforce Communities
• Experience directing work of junior analysts
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :