Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
User Centered Design Lead
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) is searching for User Centered Design Lead for future opportunities on our Civil team in the DC area.
The UCD Lead must have experience providing the following types of support:
• Conducting stakeholder interviews, user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture, interaction design, and usability testing
• Designing and specifying user interfaces and information architecture
• Leading participatory and iterative design activities, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
• Producing user requirements specifications & experience goals, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
• Effectively communicating research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale and goals both verbally and visually
• Plan and facilitate collaborative critiques and analysis & synthesis working sessions
• Work closely with visual designers and development teams to ensure that customer goals are met and design specifications are delivered upon
• Designs and develops primarily internet/web pages and applications
• Develops proof-of-concepts and prototypes of easy-to-navigate user interfaces (UIs) that consists of web pages with graphics, icons, and color schemes that are visually appealing
• Researches user needs as well as potential system enhancements
• Has familiarity to, or may actually: code, test, debug documents, and implement web applications using a variety of platforms
• Planning, recruiting, and facilitating the usability testing of a system
• Analyzing and synthesizing the results of usability testing in order to provide recommendations for change to a system
• May create such artifacts as Usability Testing Plan, Testing Scripts, and Usability Testing Report
• Hands on UX & Design experience 7+ yrs
• Project Coordination of UX & Design engagements 3+ yrs
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field is required; Master’s Degree preferred and can be used in replacement of experience
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :