Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Junior Administrative Analyst
Capgemini Government solutions is searching for Junior Administrative
Analysts to join our National Security and Defense team in the DC area.
The Junior Administrative Analyst will provide travel documentation, cost reporting, and communications support for our clients.
As a Junior Administrative Analyst, you will:
• Prepare travel authorization documentation to include cost analysis as well as related voucher reconciliation and final travel voucher memorandums
• Maintain robust tracking of funding commitments, obligations, and expenditures
• Draft, edit, and manage written communications
• Provide regular updates on project status and document any changes in project scope and requirements
• Adapt within a fast-paced environment and display flexibility to adjust goals and priorities to generate on-time and high-quality deliverables that meet client requirements
• Must be U.S. citizen and have or be eligible for DHS Public Trust Clearance. Candidates that do not meet this clearance requirement will not be considered.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in:
- Preparing travel authorization documentation to include cost analysis as well as related voucher reconciliation and final travel voucher memorandums
- Maintaining tracking of funding commitments, obligations, and expenditures
- Managing communications within a large matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Project and process management
• Have current DHS TS/SCI clearance
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :