Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
IT Business Services Manager - Defense
Capgemini is actively seeking a Business Services Manager/Service Delivery Lead for our offsite location in Indianapolis, IN immediately.
The objective of the Business Services Manager / Service Delivery Lead role is to manage the relationship of the assigned Client business organization with Run services ensuring IT services are delivered effectively and efficiently. This includes resolving regional service failures, identifying service improvements, as well as carrying out routine operational tasks to meet Client and end Customer expectations.
This is achieved by proactively engaging with the Client, determining business needs and concerns, and translating those concerns into ITSS service improvements and new offerings where appropriate.
• U.S. citizenship required.
• Key Service Integration contact for the Client IT Business Practice Manager
• Has a thorough understanding of all Run contractual and SLA obligations.
• Proactively assists the Shared Service Delivery Leader (SSDL) in managing the day-to-day relationship with the client(s)/client representatives to ensure a high level of satisfaction;
• Becomes a point of escalation for customer/delivery issues and for service towers regarding client issues / opportunities / contractual obligations.
• Works closely with Account Manager/SSDM to plan the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction, service improvement and new businesses.
• Reviews SSDLs recommendations for delivery targets appropriateness and liaises with Capgemini management/Client representatives to address issues or concerns;
• Monitors SLA achievement and CSIP performance to identify negative trends and implement get-well plans
• Owns the Service Improvement plan (Where applicable)
• Participates in on-call rotation for major incident escalation (Where applicable)
Service Quality and Improvement
• Works with line managers and SSDLs to ensure all relevant process documentation reflects ITIL best practices and client requirements, ensuring it is reviewed and updated within agreed timescales;
• Owns and drives forward improvements within the managed teams and produce recommendations for service improvements;
• Acts as an escalation point for client issues, escalations and complaints;
• Manages client disputes on service quality, develops and maintains SIP/SQP
• Act as an advice and escalation point for Process Owners in the SI
• Facilitating in any high priority and/or Ecosystem wide initiatives that have been highlighted by the Tower or the Client
• Act as an appropriate escalation point for major incidents
• Where Capgemini Towers exist, ensure at all times appropriate independence is maintained in line with the Rolls Royce supplier integration process and or relevant policies
• Create, contribute to, develop and where necessary own governance processes for the Americas Tower Management team
Client Relations and Service Development
• Has input in the development of contractual schedules and Service Level Agreements in line with the current service line aspirations;
• Develops and maintains close working relationships with representatives of Capgemini in the world and Client;
• Identifies and assists in the perusal of business opportunities within the existing contract with the Client;
• Recognizes commercial opportunities and engages in Commercial negotiation with input from Account Manager and SSDM.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :