Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
2018 Summer Internship
Capgemini Government Solutions is excited to launch our 2018 summer internship program! Our goal is to give candidates an interactive environment to learn more about consulting, learn about the mission and information technology needs of the Government, and understand how their skills and passions are aligned.
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for undergraduate and graduate level applicants who are motivated about growing their technical skills and desire to learn the fundamentals of Government consulting. You will work as part of a team helping to solve challenging issues by learning to use industry best-practices and a variety of technologies.
With more than 190,000 employees worldwide and multi billion dollars in revenue, Capgemini is a leading global provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Our team is one of the few global players that can offer US government agencies a full range of advisory, implementation, and management services to drive innovative ways to streamline organizations, reduce costs, and stay operationally effective. We are seeking innovative, strategic thinking, and entrepreneurial candidates interested in a summer internship. If you’re motivated and looking for an internship opportunity in the consulting profession, apply today!
Responsibilities may include:
• Drafting, editing, and managing written communications such as executive summaries, memorandums, policy memos, and briefings
• Conducting market research and analysis using industry tools
• Developing and presenting summary reports to management based on market research and analysis
• Contributing to the growth of capabilities in Agile, Case Management, Cloud, Cybersecurity, or Software Testing
• Support internal training development and delivery for new internal processes and procedures
• U.S. citizenship
• Undergraduate Degree candidate or Graduate Degree candidate
• Possess strong business written and communication skills
• Self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial work ethic
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook)
• Rising Undergraduate Senior or Graduate Student
• Computer science/engineering degree program
• SharePoint experience
• Relevant coursework or experience in:
o Market research tools, techniques, and methodologies
o Quantitative analysis, statistical reporting, metrics and process design, development and implementation
o Project and process management
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :