Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Public Sector Account Executive
Public Sector Account Executive:
Candidates should possess a proven track record of successfully selling and delivering information technology solutions and professional services into the U.S. public sector. Candidates must have a strong professional presence and excellent communications skills in managing relationships with both client executives and contracting personnel.
Capgemini is excited to speak with candidates who have:
• …Successfully managed customer relationships and large scale IT implementation efforts
• …Consistently achieved/exceeded critical cost metrics for IT solutions & services contracts
• …Utilized a disciplined sales approach and is a believer in sales processes.
• …A record as a self-starter who can qualify & drive organizational initiatives
• …An aptitude for value-based professional services, with a proven ability to engage early in the sales/capture process and a proven ability to help clients mold bid requirements to achieve their objectives.
• …Executive-level references that can speak to each candidate’s performance & character, as well as contacts that could be leveraged to kick-start selling activities.
• …Worked in a mix of small, mid-sized and large companies.
• …Strong industry solution knowledge in the US public sector—knowing what major projects, technology upgrades and solutions have taken place in the last 5-10 years is critical.
As a senior executive, you will be responsible for the following:
• Identify, shape, and close new opportunities across our National Security and Defense accounts
• Cultivate and manage relationships across client accounts as well as large and small business partners
• Serve as strategic advisor to solutions and delivery teams during pursuits
• Drive price to win strategies for new opportunities
• Develop bid and proposal estimates for presentation to senior leadership
• Lead demand creation efforts as well as the advancement of planned procurements
At Capgemini, you will own your individual career and actively participate in the planning of your professional development.
• U.S. Citizenship
• At least 5 years of experience selling within the public sector, with 10+ years of applicable experience overall
• BS or BA in a related field
• Local to the DC Metropolitan Area
• Experience in government contracting / procurement processes and FAR
• Experience in oversight and assistance in capture process for opportunities
Qualified candidates must also have superior aptitude for analytical concepts, oral and written communication skills, customer focus, teamwork abilities, integrity, and relationship-building skills. Time management skills are a must, as well as the ability to be flexible and creative. Demonstrated leadership ability is a plus.
This opportunity is located in the Washington, DC metro area.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :