Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Entry Level Business Analyst (June 2018)
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for undergraduate level applicants who are motivated about growing their technical skills and desire to learn the fundamentals of Government consulting. You will work as part of a team helping to solve challenging issues by learning to use industry best-practices and a variety of technologies.
With more than 190,000 employees worldwide and multi billion dollars in revenue, Capgemini is a leading global provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Our team is one of the few global players that can offer US government agencies a full range of advisory, implementation, and management services to drive innovative ways to streamline organizations, reduce costs, and stay operationally effective. We are seeking innovative, strategic thinking, and entrepreneurial candidates interested in an Entry Level Business Analyst position. If you’re motivated and looking for an opportunity in the consulting profession, apply today!
Responsibilities may include:
As a Business Analyst consultant, you will provide evidence-based analytics, robust data reporting solutions, and mission-critical communications management for our clients. Our Analysts are an essential part of our project teams that help our clients design and implement effective solutions to deliver value and improve business performance. Position responsibilities may include:
• Translate policy and strategic initiatives into quantitative and qualitative data analysis and investigative data research
• Communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing within a large, matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
• Maintain quality delivery under tight deadlines and consistently meet client expectations
• Manage competing priorities in a dynamic work environment
• Bachelor’s degree in one of following or related majors:
o Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, Economics
o Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Strong record of leadership
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• 1+ years professional experience
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including SharePoint, Visio, Project, and Power BI
• Knowledge of Oracle, SQL, or equivalent query languages
• Must be US citizen and be eligible for a government security clearance
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Present in over 40 countries, Capgemini over 190,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Capgemini group focused on providing high quality consulting and technical services to the U.S. Federal Government. Our key offerings include Analytics, Agile, Testing, Cloud, Cybersecurity, Management Consulting, and Salesforce services.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :