Jump to navigation
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly a motivated and experienced Cloud Developer to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients. The
successful candidate will have extensive experience designing and building systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment and have subject matter expertise with Microsoft Azure native development services.
• U.S citizenship is required
• Ability to obtain a Federal Government Public Trust (High-Risk) clearance
• Bachelor's Degree (computer science, electrical engineering or other technical discipline) (10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
• Minimum ten (10) Years relevant IT work experience required
• Minimum three (3) years experience with Azure
• Minimum two (2) years experience actively developing cloud solutions and using Azure services
such as Azure Functions, Azure Container Instances, Azure Service Fabric, or similar services
• Experience with single page application framework such as Angular, React.JS, etc.
• Experience with object oriented design
• Experience with network and/or systems administration in Linux/Unix and/or Windows environments
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Azure Certification
• Experience with DevOps pipelines and containerization with Docker, Kubernetes (or similar technologies)
• Previous Federal Government experience
• Experience with FedRamp environments
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities
in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness,
Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender identity/expression, age,