Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Capgemini Government Solutions is seeking an experienced Cloud professional with extensive working knowledge implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment. You will support Federal Government clients in their cloud operations to enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technical landscape. This includes interviewing clients to understand application and infrastructure current state; leading client working sessions to identify, categorize, prioritize and analyze data and information to work into cloud migration action plans; and working with project teams to migrate legacy applications to their cloud platform. The ideal candidate should have subject matter expertise with Microsoft Azure. Leveraging tools like RISC Networks’ Cloudscape to automate the data capture process and analysis is desired.
• U.S. citizenship is required
• Bachelor's Degree (computer science, electrical engineering or other technical discipline) (10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
• 10 Years IT work experience required
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Minimum 4 years of experience actively implementing cloud solutions and using AWS services
• High proficiency in written and oral communications, especially regarding cloud solution work products
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to pass a Federal Government background check for Public Trust (High-Risk) Position
• AWS Certification
• DevOps and/or Microservices experience with at least one technology including: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
• Computer science, or engineering degree.
• Experience delivering service to the U.S. Federal Government.
• Experience with FedRamp environments
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :