Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Salesforce Release Manager
Capgemini Government Solutions is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Salesforce Release Manager position.
• Primary SME to provide recommendations and guidance to federal customer in the establishment of release management and other “Center of Excellence” practices for a new Salesforce implementation
• Develop, recommend, and work with federal customer to implement governance model for Salesforce Release Management in a multi-app implementation
• Establish processes to allow federal customer to perform specific release management duties
• Work directly with seasoned Salesforce team to integrate Salesforce into the customer working environment providing SME support and guidance on best practices and industry lessons learned specific to Salesforce
• Develop, recommend, and work with implementation teams to put in place release management tools for Salesforce using multiple tool sets to support diverse development community, develop security models and RACI matrix to satisfy customer separation of duties requirements around a mix of self-service release management tools, and Salesforce team owned processes.
• Provide SME support to Enterprise Tools teams who provide tools operations and support related to release management tool sets
• U.S. citizenship is required. Must be able to obtain a government security clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least eight years of related experience
• 6+ years of experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Market Cloud
• 4+ years of experience with solutions development and architecture with Salesforce
• 4+ years of experience with Salesforce administration and release management
• In depth understanding of Force.com, Visual force, Apex, controllers, Triggers, and Apex Data Loader
• Experience with Process Builder, Workflows and approvals
• Salesforce Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect certification or 3 or more other Salesforce Certifications
• Experience with/in an Agile continuous integration/delivery model
• Experience with multiple Salesforce implementations and prior staff positions in a lead administrator role
• Experience with multiple Salesforce implementations with Architect roles in at least two federal government implementations
• Possesses strong knowledge of Salesforce functionality and configuration capabilities, able to lead solution design efforts
• Experience creating and delivering workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force.com, and Visualforce
• Experience with project scoping and demo preparation experience in federal government settings
• Supported Multi-Org environments with 5000+ users
• Ability to map SF capabilities to government business needs and desired outcomes
• Experience with SSO and web services integration
• Experience with Data migration
• Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
• Experience selecting and developing a team
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :