Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Senior CBP Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant
Capgemini Government solutions is searching for a Senior CBP (Customs & Border Patrol) Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant to join our Justice and Homeland Security team in the DC area.
The Senior CBP Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant will provide evidence-based analytics, robust data solutions, and mission-critical communications management for our clients.
As a Senior CBP Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant, you will:
• Lead program management support functions in project management, analytics, process improvement, and etc.
• Lead Development of Analytical tools and models including staffing models and optimization/decision support tools.
• Translate policy and strategic initiatives into design, development and implementation of innovative data analysis, reports, metrics, processes, and tools for performance management, policy implementation and monitoring, data visualization, policy analysis, forecasting, and reporting
• Evaluate existing data tools, operational processes, and artifacts to determine gaps and develop improvement plans
• Review existing reports, metrics, and analytics for automation and improvement as appropriate
• Support administration of data management tools, such as SharePoint, in application design, reconciliation, and quality assurance functions, eventually expanding application design and functionality
• Facilitate effective and efficient business communications between all stakeholders
• Draft, edit, and manage written communications such as executive summaries, memorandums, policy memos, and briefings
• Adapt within a fast-paced environment and display flexibility to adjust goals and priorities to generate on-time and high-quality deliverables that meet client requirements
• Mentor less experienced team members
• Support business development and opportunity pursuits
• Active government security clearance required
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in:
- SQL coding and development experience
- Leading program management support in analytics, workforce optimization and planning, business intelligence and reporting.
- Experience developing tools/code utilizing languages including SQL, Python, VBA etc.
- Quantitative analysis, reporting, metrics and process design, development and implementation of such tools
- Translating policy and strategic initiatives into quantitative data analysis and investigative data research
- Development of Business Intelligence tools including but not limited to: Microsoft PowerBI, SAP Business Objects, Tableau
- Statistical and regression modelling
- Project and process management
- Managing communications within a large matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Mentoring junior consultants, document project processes, and manage knowledge
• Have current CBP or Secret government security clearance
• Have experience with Microsoft PowerBI, SharePoint and Azure development
• Have direct interaction experience with Senior Executive level clients
• Have experience in drafting responses to RFP/RFQ/RFI and white papers
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :