Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Capgemini Government Solutions’ team in Arlington, VA is growing! We’re seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for the position of Pega Designer who will directly support the success of our client’s mission.
The Designer is responsible for designing and configuring specific portions of the Pega Application. The Designer will need to quickly discern requirements & design--and develop the application in an Agile Fashion, leveraging their knowledge of the Agile Delivery methodology and how it pertains to developing a Pega-based application. Additionally, the Designer will leverage mature programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding or configuration standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation. The Designer also:
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
• Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
• Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
• Participates in development of software user manuals.
• U.S. citizenship
• Ability to obtain a Government security clearance
• 5+ yrs experience in designing, developing, enhancing, debugging, and implementing Pega software
• Troubleshooting production problems related to software applications
• Experience researching, testing, building, and coordinating the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements
• Designing and developing new software products or major enhancements to existing software
• Experience addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
• Experience consulting with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
• Experience performing feasibility analysis
• Experience assisting in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools
• Experience with agile, scrum
• Experience resolving problems with software and responding to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
• Experience instructing, assigning, directing, and checking the work of other software developers on development team
• Experience participating in developing software user manuals
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management or related field
• Pega certification
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :