Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Junior Application Support Specialist
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Junior Application Support Specialist.
• Perform root cause analysis, design and implement fixes to technical and software issues by leveraging object oriented development skills.
• Provide IT support and incident resolution across a variety of incident and request types reported to the Service Desk via email, phone and self-service.
• One to two years of experience writing and executing testing plans to validate code.
• One to two years of experience and documenting technical requirements and developing software documentation.
• Experience with object oriented application design, and use of Visual Studio.
• Full understanding and hands-on experience using MVC, Web Forms or WPF architectural patterns.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in direct support of clients/customers.
• U.S. citizenship required.
• Ability to obtain a Secret Government Security Clearance (applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information).
• Active Secret security clearance (DEA Clearance required).
• Helpdesk service experience troubleshooting computer application issues with users, performing root cause analyses, identifying and applying solutions, and documenting the aforementioned.
• Previous or current professional experience working in a laboratory.
• Previous or current professional experience in forensics.
• Previous or current professional experience with StarLIMS.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :