Jump to navigation
Working at Capgemini
Your Career Path
What our people say
How we work
Analyst & Advisor Center
Financial News & Events
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Role: Pega Developer
Work as team member in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team. Leads or supports the analysis, design, development and implementation of systems and software, as well as the completion of other project work streams and deliverables. May also lead project modules or work activities as appropriate and can formulate solutions to defines/specific business or technical issues. Functional service delivery roles include Team Leader, Content or Domain Expert, Senior Domain/Module Consultant, and Lead Business or Systems Analyst.
1) Contribute to the development and support the client functionality using PRPC 7.x. 2) Responsible for the development of all integrations between NNICS, other COTS products, and external data sources.
3) Manage development of all PRPC configurations and customizations
4) Manage development of integrations between customer and other applications / entities
5) Oversee unit testing and debugging activities throughout application testing
6) Liaise with the Development Lead and other teams across the project
• U.S. citizenship required and ability to obtain a DOJ government security clearance.
• Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, or Information Technology
* 3-4 years experience configuring PRPC
* 2-3 years experience customizing PRPC
* Experience managing team of developers
* Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Deep knowledge of Pega application design concepts, case design principles, and development best practices in building Pega applications
• Pega Lead Systems Architect Certification
Qualified candidates must also have superior aptitude for analytical concepts, oral and written communication skills, customer focus, teamwork abilities, integrity, and relationship-building skills. Time management skills are a must, as well as the ability to be flexible and creative. Demonstrated leadership ability is a plus.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Send This Job to a Friend
The fate of Europe’s net neutrality is being decided now https://t.co/AJXfRLzN3x #contentloop
Are you ready for Autonomics #DevOps? #Autonomixer https://t.co/oWg3ZDsAXe
Video: Is your business still planning shipments manually? Save time & money with TMS NOW https://t.co/K1asTkVrys Come to #OOW15 booth 911
Lean Start-up approach can stimulate collaboration between teams and generate new ideas https://t.co/QoOZgBmRMH
follow us :